Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Cloud

Hi!
Thank you for a nice camera - GoPro Max. I have some problems with both editing and storing though: 

1) Connection between camera and Android (Samsung 8s) is really bad. I have only a few times managed to export a video from the camera to the android. The android is not been much in use - and working perfectly on everything else. 

2) I tried both manually and autmatically upload from the camera to the cloud - none of these worked. 

3) I´ve uploaded from the memory card, through Mac to the cloud. That worked - but then I don´t find the media in the cloud when logging on through the app - which I need to do to edit. 

What to do? 

Best, Kristian Mosvold

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Cloud

@alertsurf01330, thanks for reaching out. As for the connectivity issue with the GoPro App and your MAX camera, there are some troubleshooting steps at https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Troubleshooting-GoPro-App-Connectivity-Issues/ta-p/392964 that will help resolve the problem.

As for the PLUS upload, are you uploading regular videos, or are the media captured using other modes (TimeLapse, TimeWarp, 360)? Do you get an error message? How large are the files that you are trying to upload? Are these chaptered files?  

Also, see if uploading through other methods will help.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Cloud

@alertsurf01330, thanks for reaching out. As for the connectivity issue with the GoPro App and your MAX camera, there are some troubleshooting steps at https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Troubleshooting-GoPro-App-Connectivity-Issues/ta-p/392964 that will help resolve the problem.

As for the PLUS upload, are you uploading regular videos, or are the media captured using other modes (TimeLapse, TimeWarp, 360)? Do you get an error message? How large are the files that you are trying to upload? Are these chaptered files?  

Also, see if uploading through other methods will help.