Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Check to ensure that the SD card is not inserted the between the SD card slot and the battery as thi

[ New ]

I checked it and it is set correctly in the camera.

Accepted Solutions
Adventurer

Re: Check to ensure that the SD card is not inserted the between the SD card slot and the battery as

[ New ]

Good day.  GoPro must be working., so lets  see if we got this right?

Sd card  is prperly seated, does not record for more then 15 minutes of camera use and crashes?  The  camera is out of warranty, and you went to the Store for  further assistance  and  not sure what they told you> because you go away the next day and in desperate need of the camera?

1 full format your card. that will clear most troubles wit hte card to the camera.  The card must been working for the past months unless it gave..   

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

Re: Check to ensure that the SD card is not inserted the between the SD card slot and the battery as

[ New ]

I  would like to know what I should to do now whit camera. I´m disappointed that the camera works o longer  than about 15 months and the warranty period has just expired.

Tourist

[ New ]

The card is on right place in camera.

Tourist

[ New ]
I can't wait your answer anymore. I go to the store where I bough camera and ask their help. I go to the holydytrip tomorrow and I really hope that I can take camera whit me.
Adventurer

[ New ]

Good day.  GoPro must be working., so lets  see if we got this right?

Sd card  is prperly seated, does not record for more then 15 minutes of camera use and crashes?  The  camera is out of warranty, and you went to the Store for  further assistance  and  not sure what they told you> because you go away the next day and in desperate need of the camera?

1 full format your card. that will clear most troubles wit hte card to the camera.  The card must been working for the past months unless it gave..