Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

Chat is currently unavailable for you.

Chat is currently unavailable for you. how can I contact support without using a call? it's easier for me to chat through a translator

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Chat is currently unavailable for you.

Hello, @chernyden008. Make sure that you contact Support during the hours of operation indicated for your region. If it does not work, try changing the location to the US. You may also try using an incognito browser, or a different device (say phone or computer). Let us know how it works out. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

It's unbelievable! Chat doesn't work, phone also doesn't work, email doesn't work. It seems that the company doesn't want to work!

Highlighted
Tourist

A number of companies have decided to only support customers from their homeland during this Covid-19 crises,in this case the U.S.A. .

I know if you pay the same money you should get the same support. I am in Canada and chat was offline to me when I needed them

and they did not answer any e-mails. Hey GoPro you are a global company, act like one. Don't sell us the product if you don't think we deserve support. We can find an alternatives there are plenty of them. A lot of U.K. companies are doing the same thing. It's shameful, all customers should be treated equally. You had no proplem taking my money and shipping me my camera during this crises so you should have no problem giving me customer support.