Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Charging problem

[ New ]
I did submit another call request but still now, not yet receive call. It feels like your support team is procrastinating so that customers cannot refund. It is so frustrated to receive such customer service for a internationally well known company. I just want my gopro works normally but now I have no hope. Thank you.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @ckh686

We are not able to pull up a new case/request.

Do you happen to have the case number for the call back request made recently?

We'll follow up with the team.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Case no: 09027209. I did actually mention my case number before in this post. Thanks.
Hiker

[ New ]

I'm having the same experience as @steven840 . Bought it as a Christmas present for my daughter.  It had the charging issue right out of the box.  Sent out my camera on 12/28 and have not been able to get an update on what's going on with my replacement camera.  My return period is coming up, I haven't been able to use the camera, multiple calls to customer service promising a supervisor would call me back, never got a call back.  I'm about to dispute the charges with my credit card company.  If I ever get another GoPro camera it will be from bestbuy with a protection plan.  But I may just go with a different camera considering the experience I've had.
 GOPRO CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRENDOUS. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Hiker

[ New ]
I did get my new replacement Hero 9 back on 1/19/21, they received my defective one on 12/21/20. I used the chat to communicate with them. Always keep the chat reference # and the name of the person you chatted with last for the next time you chat with them. My new Hero 9 black does charge normal now. Good luck to you, it will take a month to get a new camera back if it drags on like mine did.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @ckh686

Case 09027209 has already been closed after a couple of call back attempts.

Please log a new request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Take note of the case number for reference.

Thanks!

Ej