Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Charging problem

[ New ]
I bought a gopro hero9 and it cannot be charged sometimes. Batteries and cables got no problem. The problem is the charging port. Sometimes it charges when i “move” the cable a bit but it is not secure at all. Called for support for a few times but no response from gopro
GoPro

Re: Charging problem

[ New ]

Hi @ckh686

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We were not able to pull up a case under the email address on your Hub profile.

To reach out to Support, please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
I did leave my contact already but still no reply after a day yet but the website said gopro staff would contact me within 3 hours.
GoPro

[ New ]

@ckh686, our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. If you haven't received a callback yet, please provide us the case number so we can use it to follow up with Support. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Tourist

[ New ]
My case number is 09027209. I understand that you have a volume of contacts but I also work on shift. It will be unfortunate to receive call again while i am working. I will be available whole day on 12/1 and 14/1. I am looking forward to receive the callback for support. Thank you.
Hiker

[ New ]

I had the same problem, they sent me a new USB-C cable, that didn't help. So they let me return it with a prepaid label they provided to me. They recieved it back on 12/21/20. Fast forward to 1/10/21, I have had 4+ chat sessions with representitives one of the first reps said as soon as they get it back they will ship me a new one.....He lied to me. The last two reps said They would take care of this problem asap. They lied too, They still have not shipped me my new hero black 9. I asked them for a refund but was told no because the purchase date was 12/5/20 and it was 1/8/21, which I replied, with shipping time  you have had my camera longer then I have. I got no answer for that one. Good luck getting a replacement hero 9. All I can do now is let future customers khow my exexperience with GoPro's customer service failures in my case.

GoPro

[ New ]

@ckh686, apologies for the inconvenience and trouble connecting with our Support Team. We try to help out as best as we can. 

Kindly submit another request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

You may also try initiating a chat session. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

GoPro

[ New ]

@steven840, apologies for the experience you've had. I understand how frustrating it must be and sorry you've had to go through all that. We do our best to help out.

I was able to locate your Support case using the email address on your Support Hub profile. Upon checking, our Support Team sent you an email update with the UPS tracking details of the replacement. 

The tracking details may still not be updated on the UPS website. You may check the UPS tracking website again within the next 24 to 48 hours for the delivery details update.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.