Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Changement fonction bouton obturateur GoPro 8

[ New ]

Hello, 
Quand ma GoPro est eteinte si j'appuie sur le bouton obturateur la camera se met en marche et commence à filmer directement.
Peut on changer le raccourci pour que la camera se mette en marche et prenne des photos ?

Accepted Solutions
Backpacker

Re: Changement fonction bouton obturateur GoPro 8

[ New ]

To Power on your camera, you should be using the button on the side of the camera (power/mode).  This enables your camera to power up normally, obtain a GPS position and recognize the orientation of the camera (right way up vs upside down).

If you press the shutter button you are activating "Quik capture"  This powers on your camera and starts recording immediately without doing any of the forementioned. 

There are only two options for quick capture.  1:  Press button, it will record video immediately.  2:  Press and hold button, it will start recording a time lapse.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Backpacker

[ New ]

To Power on your camera, you should be using the button on the side of the camera (power/mode).  This enables your camera to power up normally, obtain a GPS position and recognize the orientation of the camera (right way up vs upside down).

If you press the shutter button you are activating "Quik capture"  This powers on your camera and starts recording immediately without doing any of the forementioned. 

There are only two options for quick capture.  1:  Press button, it will record video immediately.  2:  Press and hold button, it will start recording a time lapse.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you for your reply.
When I use the shutter button, I activate "Capture Quik". This turns on my camera but I cannot choose to take pictures. It only starts the video

Backpacker

[ New ]

2:  Press and hold button, it will start recording a time lapse.