Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Case 09027725 dead Hero Session 4

[ New ]

I've been trying for a week to contact GoPro in Australia. I got an email saying my mobile was incorrect. Frankly this seems far fetched - Chrome fills it in and I removed the leading zero. I've tried chat and call back evey day. I just want to know if the cmaera is repairable. It's had an extremely sheltered life, hardly any use and now it's completely dead. I've tried all the troubleshooting but it's a brick. Can anyone advise me as to how to get support? Thanks very much.

GoPro

Re: Case 09027725 dead Hero Session 4

[ New ]

Hi @troutstudio

GoPro does not have repair options.

We were able to pull up the case and see that Support has tried to reach out.

The callback request is now back in the queue.

Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

So I got a call. We were disconnected and I have not heard back. So what happens now? Am I still in the queue?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @troutstudio. Yes, your request is still in the system. We do not have an exact time for when they will contact you back since it will depend on agent availability. Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

I've contacted support two more times. No call back. No emails. Also I can't add my Hero 4 Session to my profile. I'm starting to get an idea that GoPro want me to quietly just go away. Seriously - this camaera was quite expensive. The most dangerous it's ever done is film a band. And now there's no support. No repairs. Not impressive.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @troutstudio

Would you mind logging a new case?

Do not reference the previous case when filling out the form.

Please take note of the new case number so we can follow up with the team.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej