Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Cant track my order

Hello @fireygorge48264. We can see that the order is already in the system and will be processed accordingly. You can continue to check your GoPro order from this link: https://gopro.com/order-status

Our team is also currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Highlighted
Tourist

@aenriquez, Managed to get a call back from one of your service team that gave me a UPS tracking number. Unfortunately UPS haven’t received my parcel yet from GoPro, so are unable to help me on the delivery date. Just to confirm I ordered my Hero 8 on the 10/08/2020 and payed for next day delivery. This means that I should've received my parcel on the 11th/12th at the very latest as I needed it for the weekend it now being the 14th I am extremely disappointed in the service from GoPro and with anyone I am able to contact from gopro can’t seem to give me a straight answer. Can you give me a definitive answer on when my parcel is going to be with me and how I will go about getting a refund on my "next day delivery"?

Many thanks

Highlighted
Tourist

@aenriquez below is what i get when i try to track my order.  

No Orders Found

Sorry, we couldn't find any orders with this information.

Please double-check your info and try again or contact support if you are still having trouble.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @fireygorge48264

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Our Support Team should be able to help you regarding the delivery charge.

It will be best to follow up with them once the order is received.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
When reaching out to the team, try changing the region(upper right-hand side) to US-English.
Make sure to enter the details manually to avoid captcha errors.

Thanks!

Ej