Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Cant track my order

Hello, I have recently placed and order with you for a hero 8 that was supposed to be next day delivery as i need it for the weekend and two days later ive still not had any confirmation of postage. i have also been trying for 8 hours today to get in contact with your team via your recommend link and nothing seems to be happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Cant track my order

Hello, @fireygorge48264. we see your order in the system. It is currently in progress and should proceed as normal. We also see your callback request in the queue. Rest assured that an agent will reach out to you once one is available. Please keep the lines open. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello, can you tell me when it is supposed to be delivered as I paid for next day delivery?
Highlighted
Tourist

@mariustanya

Any update?

Highlighted
Adventurer

Please choose chat many report the phones over loaded. and  chat online with a rep as they answer within 10 seconds

Untitled.png

Highlighted
Tourist

The issue with that is i have been trying constantly for the past two days to get through to someone on the chat but it just says all advisors are currently busy?

Highlighted
Adventurer

I   so incorrectly do things and i get through why was that?

Highlighted
Tourist

Ive no idea mate gonna try what you did now see if its some bug in the system, im in the UK if that makes any difference.