Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Cant share to YouTube from website

[ New ]

When using the app, I havent found a way to share to Youtube without having to "Save to app", which is annoying because it requires free space on my phone (I dont have any). I started using the website to trim and share my videos and it has the option to share vidoes directly from the Gopro Cloud, but when I try to upload it I get a green banner at the top that says "uploading to youtube" and then nothing happens. Nothing happens on the Gopro site and nothing happens on my Youtube channel (they are linked). Then I try it again, I get the same green banner, but then another one pops up under it claiming my upload failed and I need to check my internet connection which I know is fine. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone find a way to upload to youtube straight from the cloud by using the app?

GoPro

Re: Cant share to YouTube from website

[ New ]

Hello, @skullsroad. After trimming your video through the web (media library accessed through gopro.com), which share option do you select? When we did a test, we are given only an option to share to Facebook or through a link. Both options work as expected. 

Will you be able to post and share a clip showing your issue observed on your end? Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hello,

I am having the same issue as above.  Through our account on the website I tried sharing the video using the blue share button in the lower right corner and selected the You Tube link.  Then received the same error message "sharing failed check your connection and try again".  I was logged into my YouTube account when I tried to share the video from the gopro website and never receive a prompt to have to login to my YouTube account when I tried sharing the video to my channel.  Please help!  Thank you.  

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @jessef3312

I was able to test 2 files and both uploaded successfully.

Would you mind testing it again?

Thanks!

Ej