Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Cannot reach customer support

[ New ]

Hi,

I've been trying to reach customer support all day... can someone please provide me with another way to contact gopro as I have an issue with my Hero 8 that I need help with.

Regards

Ben

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Cannot reach customer support

[ New ]

Hello, @bjorna04878. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. In doing so, you will be provided a case number. If you do not receive a call, we can use the case number to follow up with Support. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

[ New ]
Same here.. I have been trying since 3 days continuously
Hiker

[ New ]

Guess I'll get in line then...

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear you had trouble connecting with our Support Team, @btheboy. I was able to locate the Support case from your most recent contact request and I understand that our team was able to assist you with the next process. Please continue to work with them to get the process going. Kindly also check your email for any updates from them. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Apologies if you had trouble reaching out with our Support Team, @fastriver83558. I found your case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile and I understand that our team was able to assist you further with the next process. Let us know if anything else comes up. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

@btheboy wrote:

Hi,

I've been trying to reach customer support all day... can someone please provide me with another way to contact gopro as I have an issue with my Hero 8 that I need help with.

Regards

Ben

I have the same problem !!

BjornA

Spoiler

@btheboy wrote:

Hi,

Regards

Ben

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @bjorna04878. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. In doing so, you will be provided a case number. If you do not receive a call, we can use the case number to follow up with Support.