Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Cannot place order

[ New ]

Your store page for the hero8 bundle will not let me place an order. I tried on two different computers, multiple browsers, and various payment methods (2 different debit cards and a paypal account). All come out up "choose a different payment method". Seems it is an error with the form on your website. Not sure.

Are you currently selling this product? Please advise, would love to purchase.

Thanks,

Cameron

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: Cannot place order

[ New ]

I will be able to? When exactly?

As I stated in my original message, I did try mulitple cards, computers, browsers, paypal, etc.I have tried to resubmit my order about 20 times. So you are going to need to be a little more specific to be any help to me.

Did you actually read my message?

Is this a generic response?

Are you telling me you are not aware of a major catastrophic issue with your store such as people literally not being able to place orders? I don't buy it.

Purchase through a nearby retailer? For the full price? Kinda defeats the purpose of this bundle deal you guys are advertising, yeah?

Not getting good vibes from this so far. Probably just gonna go for an alternative brand. Bummer!

View solution in original post

Tourist

[ New ]

Oh I see. That bundle has been taken off your website to make way for the Hero 9. Thanks for the completely useless, innacurate and unhelpful response. F you, gopro!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

[ New ]
Bonjour,

J’ai le même soucis depuis hier, impossible de faire ma commande
Tourist

[ New ]

You are lucky, I would take that as an omen and spend your money on a product that works.

recieved my hero 8 black todays and it broke within an hour, now won't switch on after charging, cant remove the battery as it's stuck!

Battery tag now snapped off so can't remove it.

Support is non-existent run, take your cash & for the hills mate!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @cameronn5170 and @emmanuelle29.  You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. If the issue persists, we recommend that you purchase locally through a nearby retailer or one of our local distributors.

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about what happened to your camera, @leee552. Our Support team will definitely be able to help. How have you contacted them? Did you submit a callback request? If so, is there a case number that we can refer to? We can use the case number to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanya 

It is impossible to place an order since three weeks ago.
If I subscribe to GoPro Plus, I cannot use the discount to place an order from the official website. What's the point?
Now that GoPro 9 has been put on the market, it cannot be ordered at a discount on the official website.
You keep telling me that I want to change my credit card and make sure that the billing address is the same as the card issuer.
I have tried all the methods you told me, but I still cannot place an order.
I am waiting for an online consultation from a representative online customer service staff, but I cannot be contacted after waiting for a whole day.
GoPro Replacement cannot be used in Taiwan, except for cloud space that requires discounts.
Unexpectedly, even if there is no discount now, I feel terrible.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @azmerchannel

We are not able to pull up a call back request using the email address associated with your Hub profile.

Is there a case number we can use as a reference?

You may also follow up with Support through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

When logging a request, make sure not to have a zero after the country code.
When filling out the form, please enter the details manually to avoid captcha errors.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

@aragon1006 

Did you mean when I finish the form, are those two "START CHAT" and "REQUEST A CALL" buttons?

Click "START CHAT" show "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."

Click "REQUEST A CALL" show "Invalid Captcha. Please retry." forever.

So I use GoPro Support Hub to contact you.

I also checked the articles of other hubs, and so many people couldn't order products from the official website.
You only give a unified reply, ask us to change the credit card to try and contact the bank for inquiries.
Apart from the unified reply, I really didn't get any help.

For me who don't use cloud space, no replacement server and discount is equivalent to giving you money for nothing.

I hope you can understand the mood of consumers when they are helpless.

Because I really love GoPro, I am willing to spend time here.

Thanks