Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Cannot place order

[ New ]

I will be able to? When exactly?

As I stated in my original message, I did try mulitple cards, computers, browsers, paypal, etc.I have tried to resubmit my order about 20 times. So you are going to need to be a little more specific to be any help to me.

Did you actually read my message?

Is this a generic response?

Are you telling me you are not aware of a major catastrophic issue with your store such as people literally not being able to place orders? I don't buy it.

Purchase through a nearby retailer? For the full price? Kinda defeats the purpose of this bundle deal you guys are advertising, yeah?

Not getting good vibes from this so far. Probably just gonna go for an alternative brand. Bummer!

Tourist

[ New ]

Oh I see. That bundle has been taken off your website to make way for the Hero 9. Thanks for the completely useless, innacurate and unhelpful response. F you, gopro!

Tourist

[ New ]

Auf Ihrer Store-Seite für das hero9-Bundle + Abo kann ich keine Bestellung aufgeben. Ich habe zwei verschiedene Computer, mehrere Browser und verschiedene Zahlungsmethoden (2 verschiedene Debitkarten und ein Paypal-Konto) ausprobiert. Alle kommen heraus "wählen Sie eine andere Zahlungsmethode". Es scheint ein Fehler mit dem Formular auf Ihrer Website zu sein. Nicht sicher.

Verkaufen Sie derzeit dieses Produkt? Bitte raten Sie, würde gerne kaufen.

Vielen Dank

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ New ]

i thinks its fake

Tourist

[ New ]
I am having problem completing my order as well.

Please fix the website!
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @royalexper5736. What seems to be the issue? Are you getting an error on the site? 

A few other things to check. Make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way down to the zip code. This information should also match the information with your bank. PO boxes do not work. If you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore ordering using an incognito browser. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello,

I have tried both and still doesn't work

Can I place my order by phone?

I have waited whole day and haven't gotten any phone calls yet, and the chat function is not working either.

I have been able to order games from Microsoft website without any issues.

Could the Taiwan version website be buggy??

1608020919208.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]

I have also tried different credit card, the web page jumped directly back to the GoPro homepage without any transaction confirmation.

1608023318274.jpg