10-02-2018 05:16 AM
Hello and thanks for your response @mfruckus !!
It very much NEARLY worked but so far I am still unable to stream live via Facebook.
Did as you mentioned and forgot my GoPro in the Bluetooth settings of my iPhone & removed then re-setup the GoPro 7 in the GoPro App.
Went through the whole connect to FB steps.
Now the screen GO LIVE appears which mentions Preview Not Available and my GoPro screen is black except for the settings showing.
When I click on Go Live at the bottom of my iPhone, nothing happens and it stays on the same screen.
The GoPro itself because stuck and the only way to power it down is to remove the battery.
Pretty sure this is not normal GoPro behavior and I haven't even started asking questions on how to stream on specific FB pages i'm admin on...
The debug continues.
10-08-2018 02:52 AM
The debugging continues:
- Removed & reinstalled the GoPro app.
- Reset the wireless connection on the GoPro.
- Setup the GoPro 7 as new.
- Changed the transmission from 5Ghz to 2.4Ghz.
- Went through all the Set Up Live Stream settings.
- iPhone stuck on the Go Live screen (won't go live), GoPro stuck on a black screen. Must remove battery to reset the device.
- Tried the above again by changing transmission from 2.4Ghz to 5Ghz with same outcome.
See attached image of step 6.
Any further clarification would be helpful, I will attempt to change wifi network next.