Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Cannot Switch on HERO 6 BLACK

Hi, 

May i know why cannot switch on the gopro? battery problem? or cable problem? or gopro problem? i just used no more than 2 years, can tell me what is solution? and another thing is in malaysia no more repair at all? so how to solve this problem? very disanpointed with gopro.

SAN SAN 

Regard,

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Cannot Switch on HERO 6 BLACK

Since you've not posted much information regarding the issue, one can only guess why you cannot power on your GoPro.

1:  It's broke.

2:  It's been submerged in water.

3:  All your limbs were chopped off by a man with an axe and now you can't press the power button.

4:  It's too far away and you're really lazy and don't want to walk over to it to power it on.

5:  The battery needs to be replaced.

Here's some things you can try.

Plug your GoPro into an approved USB charger and try powering it on.  If that doesn't work, remove both the battery and the SD card and then plug it into an approved USB charger and seeing if it will power on.

If not, contact customer support directly and they may be able to help you further...also... stay away from strangers with axes...

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Cannot Switch on HERO 6 BLACK

Since you've not posted much information regarding the issue, one can only guess why you cannot power on your GoPro.

1:  It's broke.

2:  It's been submerged in water.

3:  All your limbs were chopped off by a man with an axe and now you can't press the power button.

4:  It's too far away and you're really lazy and don't want to walk over to it to power it on.

5:  The battery needs to be replaced.

Here's some things you can try.

Plug your GoPro into an approved USB charger and try powering it on.  If that doesn't work, remove both the battery and the SD card and then plug it into an approved USB charger and seeing if it will power on.

If not, contact customer support directly and they may be able to help you further...also... stay away from strangers with axes...