Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Cannot Stream Facebook Live - Various issues

[ New ]

I'm a reasonably serious streamer (Not Just Bikes and NJB Live on YouTube) so I bought a reasonably expensive dedicated streaming box from URay (still a lot cheape than a LiveU Solo): http://szuray.com/h-pd-99.html#_pp=111_336

I'm using a camera with HDMI out. I tried the HERO 9, but HDMI out is basically broken (it can only default to photos). So then I tried my old HERO 7 and it was really flakey (it would freeze up or go black randomly). Plus GoPro stabilization doesn't work at all in low light, so that made them even more useless.

I got so fed up dealing with flakey GoPros and so I picked a used SONY FDR-X3000. It's an older model, but it has real (optical) stabilization, so it works at night, and the performace is flawless. So now that my setup is GoPro-free, it works great. I'll probably just sell the GoPros, because they're too unreliable for me.

If that set-up is too expensive for you, then I recommend checking out DJI. They recently added livestreaming to their DJI Osmo Action.

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Sorry about the frustration. Fixes on live streaming are being taken care of and will be in a coming update. I don't know when this will be released though.
GoPro

[ New ]
News on this:
Watch out for 7.3.2 coming up real soon, it should help out with live streaming issues and camera auto-upload setup.
Hopefully it will fix your problem.
Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi Haindash,

Do you have any more precise timing of the release of 7.3.2.

Just bought the GoPro 9 and still have the possibility to return it.

If live stream does not work it´s useless and I don´t want to wait too long.

Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]
@sjolof 7.3.2 is in production since Jan 7th.
Make sure to restart your phone, if you can clean install the app (make sure all media are saved first as it deletes the content)
Reset your camera could help too.
Sightseer

[ New ]

Thank you for the replay.

Only 7.3.1 (4494) is available in the (IOS) app store.

Don´t know if it´s because I´m on the swedish app store?

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,
7.3.2 is Android, there's no 7.3.2 for now on iOS. I didn't know that you were on iOS, the issues raised / fix provided concern Android.
I've rechecked the whole thread but didn't find a post with your particular issue.