Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Cancel order

[ New ]

Hello,

It has been 2 days my order still has not been shipped? Why so?

Also, the order tracking shows pending, so can I cancel my order?

The reviews mention the terrible delivery system of GoPro.

I am pretty scared whether I will receive mine or not. 

Tourist

Re: Cancel order

[ New ]

Similar situation. I ordered mine on Thursday and haven't heard a word yet so I thought I would start a chat.

Me: When will my gopro be shipped?

Customer Service: Give me 3 minutes

Customer Service: It looks like the item is ready to be shipped but is out of stock

Me: How is it ready to be shipped when you don't have the item?

Customer Service: Well we're hoping that it shows up this week to ship

Me: Can you just cancel my order?

Customer Service: We can't gurantee that it will cancel

Come on

I should have just bought it from Costco. I made this crazy assumption that ordering straight from GoPro w/2 day shipping would be the most reliable. In reality, it's the least reliable. Why are you putting your cameras on sale when they are out of stock? This experience isn't starting out the greatest.

Tourist

[ New ]
Exactly what should I do ? I want to cancel it immediately. I am worried because alot of people have commented that they are having issues with the delivery and shipping . This was not expected from Go pro. What could be the solution to this ?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @toshalid5 @curtisg7333

For order-related concerns, please reach out to our Support Team.

You may submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat session with one of our representatives.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Mine was shipped today, so I'm good. It would have been good if the agent I was chatting with would have been able to say something like "It's shipping out in the next few days".