Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Can you live stream 360 with gopro max?

Greetings all, 

As this website has a number of topics, finding this question is a bit different

My quesiton: Can you Live stream in 360 mode on the GoPro Max?

The only topic I've seen was from a few months ago, and it was to check the website for updates. If that is still correct, that's fine, but I figured, I'd ask again. 

If there is still a wait on the update for that, is there an ETA on when that update will be posted? Also if there is a dirty workaround, what would that be it?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Can you live stream 360 with gopro max?

We currently do not have any new information regarding this. Software updates' release details are available here: GoPro App: Release NotesSoftware Update Release Information

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

We currently do not have any new information regarding this. Software updates' release details are available here: GoPro App: Release NotesSoftware Update Release Information

Highlighted
Sightseer

hopefully they get that feature up and running soon. Thats one of the reasions why I purchased the 360 max was to be able to live stream in 360

Cheers

Highlighted
Hiker

@bronto 

Maybe the MAX 2 will have this function ....

Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm assuming no changes on this? One of the biggest reasons I bought the Max was to livestream 360.....meh

Highlighted
Hiker

@rafaelk007  ha scritto:

One of the biggest reasons I bought the Max was to livestream 360.....meh

Then it would have been better if you read the features available in the MAX before buying it.

Highlighted
Sightseer

@andreac13446,

Great response. 

Highlighted
Hiker

@rafaelk007  I'm sorry, but that's what they can answer (maybe in a more "commercial" way), but the substance is that. They would perhaps say to you: "we are working on it ... wait for the next updates". But the truth is this: if they didn't write that MAX had that function, they don't have to give you that function. Maybe they will, maybe not, but they may not.