Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Can't upload media, even with new cable.

Trying to upload to the cloud. Managed to get it to work with someone else's cable instead of the one that came with it. Bought a new high power cable for $20 and it still says to connect to power outlet in order to upload (upload paused). This, even when it is connected to a power outlet (not a computer). Is the port on the gopro the problem? It's a new cable. How do I exchange the gopro?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Can't upload media, even with new cable.

Contacted support. Found out it was the adapter I was using, not the cable after all. Every time I tried the other cable, I was also using a different adapter.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @klovegr8,

May I know what kind of cable is it?

I would suggest to contact GoPro customer support and then take a picture of the cable that is working. 

Just take a picture of the USB A port or the port that you connect to your computer, take a picture of the inside part or the port itself.

Customer support might ask for it. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

-Jay

Highlighted
Sightseer

Contacted support. Found out it was the adapter I was using, not the cable after all. Every time I tried the other cable, I was also using a different adapter.
Highlighted
GoPro

@klovegr8, glad to hear that our Support Team was able to assist. Feel free to post back if anything else comes up. Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!