Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Can't take 1 photo per second

[ New ]

I'm not looking to do time lapse or 25 pictures per second burst. I just need it to snap 1 photo every second until I hit the button. Like every other gopro can do. Can anyone help me find that setting in the hero 9? It doesn't appear to be here.

Time lapse appears to be able to do it, but the output is a video, not photos.

Accepted Solutions
Backpacker

Re: Can't take 1 photo per second

[ New ]

hi,

make a new preset

Time-lapse

output photo

interval 1s

IMG_5374.jpg

IMG_5376.PNGIMG_5375.PNG

View solution in original post

All Replies
Backpacker

[ New ]

Taking 1 photo every second unti you press the button to stop is the very definition of a timelapse, so in actual fact, you are looking to take timelapse photo's.

This setting is very easily found in the timelapse mode of your camera (not nightlapse, not timewarp,  but timelapse).  The default mode seems to be video, but you can adjust the settings and change the mode from video to photo.  You can then manually select the interval from .5 seconds, to 1 second, 

Please note, that if you have a long exposure time, this will affect the availability of the interval available.

Tourist

[ New ]

That was it. I felt like I clicked every single option I could find, but didn't come across the change from video to photo.

Thank you

Backpacker

[ New ]

hi,

make a new preset

Time-lapse

output photo

interval 1s

IMG_5374.jpg

IMG_5376.PNGIMG_5375.PNG