Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Can’t see media (hero 4)

I went surfing , came back home and I can’t see the footage from today and from the last year in the app, it just disappeared , and I know it filmed because of the number of the videos in the camera

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Can’t see media (hero 4)

It's possible that you need to clear the app cache.  However a quick thing to try before that is opening the app, then connect to your camera and then open the camera gallary.  Once that's open (and it's showing the old icons/pictures) swipe down from the top of the screen.  This should reload the gallary and what media is on your camera.  It may take a few moments as your camera has to create the thumbnail and LRV files.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: Can’t see media (hero 4)

It's possible that you need to clear the app cache.  However a quick thing to try before that is opening the app, then connect to your camera and then open the camera gallary.  Once that's open (and it's showing the old icons/pictures) swipe down from the top of the screen.  This should reload the gallary and what media is on your camera.  It may take a few moments as your camera has to create the thumbnail and LRV files.