Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Can't order hero 10, not able to reach customer service

[ New ]

The error message says:

We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our customer service center.

I have been trying to place the order a lot of times in the past two days but no success.

Also, this is NOT a credit card or billing issue, because it shows the same thing even if I chose Paypal. 

Try to contact customer service waiting time for the online chat is forever... Tried to request callback a few times, only got two calls but it was silent then hang up...

Can someone please help? Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 13.09.30.png

Hiker

Re: Can't order hero 10, not able to reach customer service

[ New ]
GoPro

[ New ]

@superalp55326, sorry to hear you're experiencing issues placing orders at gopro.com. If you continue to have difficulties with the checkout process after performing troubleshooting steps, we recommend that you purchase locally through a nearby retailer or one of our local distributors.

For further assistance, you may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi, I am Shakti from India and I have been facing the same issue repeatedly since the last 4 days. Trying to order a Hero 10 for my brother in Michigan, USA and everytime it pops up the same error message.

Tried to contact the customer support a few times. On the first attempt they provided me with some troubleshooting steps. Tried to everything that was possible from my end but it didn't worked out. My brother in Michigan also tried to place the order a several times but nothing worked at all.

My second attempt to the Customer Support and they told me that they will escalate this to their website team and send me an email as this gets rectified, but got no response till now.

I need to order 2 GoPro Hero 10 and that's need to be done urgently but there's no solution coming up I believe. They claim to be the manufacturers of the best action cameras in the whole world but they definitely lack the best Customer Support. 

I have been using various devices of DJI since the past few years and never faced any such issue at all. A functional website is a basic thing but even that's not in place here.

Please if anyone of you here could help me with this. My case number is 10503150.

@superalp55326 wrote:

The error message says:

We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our customer service center.

I have been trying to place the order a lot of times in the past two days but no success.

Also, this is NOT a credit card or billing issue, because it shows the same thing even if I chose Paypal. 

Try to contact customer service waiting time for the online chat is forever... Tried to request callback a few times, only got two calls but it was silent then hang up...

Can someone please help? Thanks

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 13.09.30.png