Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Hiker

Can't get refund for faulty camera due to 1 day lapse

Hi Guys

I want to share this with you. My camera started to freez and overheat last weekend. I tried to contact support to ask for refund with no luck. I tried on Friday and there was no luck again. I managed to get in touch with them today to ask for refund as Im totaly not happy with the camera and they said its no longer possible becauce 30 days have gone now !!!

Is there anybody who can help me here? 

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Can't get refund for faulty camera due to 1 day lapse

How come no mods can help in this matter?

Highlighted
Adventurer

Did you make a topic the day of hte contact?  yes or no.  That would been document, filling in each time contacting? I get with support, and dget to a Supervisor, both will not be helpful  the rep will not pass you along till they  exhauseted all options.

Highlighted
Hiker

I tried to contact them few times during the week before end of 1 month return policy which was running out on Sunday while they are closed and take no phone calls nor chat. I managed to get in touch with them on Monday which was 1 day late apparently. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Noone?

Highlighted
Adventurer

Sorry gopro seems not to be interested.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @iska

If you have further questions on your case, please follow up with our Support team.

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

They offered me with replacement camera which Im not happy and want full refund. They said there is nothing they can do...