Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Can’t find my tracking number

[ New ]
After spending over $800 over the last couple days on a couple orders on a Hero9 and a MAX, I just want to know what my tracking numbers are for the orders but I can’t find them anywhere. How are the tracking numbers not included in the shipping notification email or in an “order status” tab in my GoPro Subscription account info?? The worst sellers on eBay and Amazon include tracking numbers with all their orders, even if it’s only $3 worth of merchandise. How does a big company like GoPro not have this info available anywhere? Every time I click on the “check order status” on either of my order emails, I just get error messages. I REALLY hope this isn’t an omen for things to come. I tried to give GoPro the benefit of the doubt after reading so many bad reviews. I just need to know when to look for my stuff in the mail. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. TIA.
Sightseer

Re: Can’t find my tracking number

[ New ]
Also how do I change my username? I didn’t select this name and it doesn’t make any sense to me. But over the last couple years I’ve never been able to figure out how to change it. So far, nothing here seems very intuitive :( Very frustrating!
GoPro

Re: Can’t find my tracking number

[ New ]

Hi @stoutdusk43702

A nickname is assigned when you create your account at GoPro.com.
You can change the nickname by signing in via gopro.com/login
Go to Settings> User Info> Nickname 

Regarding the orders, we see that both were delivered.

We have sent the tracking numbers for reference.

Thanks!

Ej