Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Can't buy GoPro Hero10. Error when clicking on the "Place Order" button on final step.

[ New ]

Hello.
I have a problem. Can't buy new camera.
And no chat button in support area. Only request a call, but no one call me for a 5 hours.
Can't buy GoPro Hero10. Error when clicking on the "Place Order" button on final step.
I tried, maybe, everything, but without result.
How o buy camera?
Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 03.39.34.png

Tourist

Re: Can't buy GoPro Hero10. Error when clicking on the "Place Order" button on final step.

[ New ]

And tried to do it with the same payment method and the same card that I used when I bought GoPro 9.

Tourist

Re: Can't buy GoPro Hero10. Error when clicking on the "Place Order" button on final step.

[ New ]

+ same shipping address and same billing address.

Everything the same, but I can't do order.

Tourist

[ New ]

The same... 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @vitalcrest22508 @rockyvista32545

Thank you for your order, unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was declined. You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. 

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

No one contact me and no one help me with order. I still can't buy camera. Awful service.

Tourist

[ New ]

same issue here

Sightseer

[ New ]
Same issues
Tourist

[ New ]

Same problem - whatever I do, I cannot order the GoPro 10. I had the support call me on Friday, they told me to wait as the website is overloaded.

I was trying again over the weekend, was chatting extensively with the support on Sunday, the lady suggested my IP / account may have been banned because of multiple attempts, and asked me to find someone else to order for me and then transfer the account to me.

I asked a colleague to order for me, but he had the same issue. I also tried connecting through various VPNs and private servers through various countries and creating new accounts, but it seems that orders to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam are never accepted. It is not a payment problem - my cards were never charged (I tried multiple cards issued in different countries, all belonging to me, all working well with other services such as Netflix or Steam), and when selecting PayPal as payment option, it never asked me to log in to PayPal.

The error always was (except one instance when the site appeared genuinely overloaded on Friday):

We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our customer service center.

I do believe it is a mistake, and contacting the support has proven useless.

How can I order?

Threads about this problem on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gopro/comments/pq1uu9/anyone_else_had_this_problem_while_ordering/

https://www.reddit.com/r/gopro/comments/pph1l4/is_anyone_having_trouble_ordering_from_the_gopro/

order_refused.png
Tourist

[ New ]

[edit: sorry for double posting]

Tourist

[ New ]
Tourist

[ New ]

This Japanese person on Twitter was told to check the address or buy from a local retailer. If I understand the reply correctly, fixing the address helped in that case. I can't find a proper way to format address for Virtnam though, also the form rejects slashes in the address field that need to go there - I wonder if they do some automated address checking and it doesn't turn up right because the address is "incomplete"?

https://twitter.com/waogorira/status/1439537466461937668

Response 1/3: https://twitter.com/GoPro/status/1439718309780406277

2/3: https://twitter.com/GoPro/status/1439718313848868870

3/3: https://twitter.com/GoPro/status/1439718324447895560

Tourist

[ New ]

Seems to happen more often, I have also tried to order from the "store" several times. If GoPro would at least explain, but I only received a terse response

"... Since we can't process the order via the website and we already exhausted the workaround to process your order, we recommend that you purchase locally through a nearby retailer or one of our local distributors..."

They seem to have problems with their store system for a long time and I have the impression that there are unsolvable problems.

Of course I won't buy from the local store, why should I give up the discount, I just signed up for a GoPro subscription.

I am trying to cancel the subscription and then I will probably buy a camera from a manufacturer who wants my money and has a professional online business.

I am massively disappointed in GoPro and have never experienced that customers willing to buy are treated so.

I do not want to disappoint you, but I'm afraid we will never be able to purchase the Hero 10 Black directly from GoPro.

Tourist

[ New ]

@frankywe well, I hope you are wrong, but I am starting to feel the same way.

My latest assumption is that they are doing some automated delivery address check upon ordering, and it simply doesn't work for some locations. I base this on the few responses from GoPro telling people they can't use PO boxes, and some saying it started working after they modified their delivery address. I'd like to see a "correct" address template for Vietnam, as the system here is weird and Google Maps never show ZIP - it is not used here, the whole country seems to be using like 10 of them when mailing from abroad. Nobody has mailboxes anyway - the most important part of the address is your phone number, then street, ward, quarter, city. So I think they must be comparing the address against some sort of database, which is far from perfect for worldwide use.

More threads about this issue I found on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gopro/comments/progax/cannot_order_hero_10_bundle/

https://www.reddit.com/r/gopro/comments/pjs47p/issue_ordering_accessories_with_premium/ (possibly a slightly different issue)

https://www.reddit.com/r/gopro/comments/pqnoc4/will_my_gopro_subscription_affect_cameras_which_i/ ( another subscription that user was unsuccessful buying from the website)

@aragon1006 @mariustanya You seem to have been helpful in other threads, actually resolving people's problems :) Would you please have a look into this issue too? I'm especially curious if someone succeeded to order from Vietnam, and if yes, if you could share the correct accepted address format.

Tourist

[ New ]

I live in Japan and having the same problem. Been trying since Saturday.

Tourist

[ New ]

Cross-posting from another thread, where @aragon1006 responded to me suggesting I check the payment details, browser, and address - https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Can-not-order-a-GoPro-10/m-p/1262932/highlight/true#/M220452

Hello and thank you for your response!

Unfortunately, I am fairly certain this has nothing to do with the payment method.

What I tried so far:

• My VISA card issued in Vietnam
  • My VISA card issued in the Czech Republic
  • My MasterCard card issued in the Czech Republic
  • Paypal

None of the above payment methods had any effect on the order, and none of them reached the payment provider - none of the three banks were contacted by GoPro, and PayPal didn't ever prompt me to log in. I use all four payment methods regularly, online payments / subscriptions are allowed on them, they all have sufficient funds, are registered to my name, none of them is expired or blocked, and I use them regularly for international payments, eg. for Steam purchases or Netflix subscription. The problem is not in the payment method.

As for deleting cache, using different browsers: I tried deleting cache, I tried using anonymous modes of both desktop and mobile browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera), tried clean sessions on new IPs (various legitimate Vietnamese cable and mobile ISPs, VPNs, tunneling through my servers in Germany, Czech Rep., Singapore, whose IP has 100% never been used to contact GoPro.com) - it is certainly not an IP ban issue, nor an IP's country issue.

My colleague (also living in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam) tried purchasing it for me using his own details, computer, and internet connection, and ran into the same problem (the same "We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our customer service center." error).

I am now certain it has to do something with the delivery address - my hunch is that it gets validated internally and the validator cannot validate a Vietnamese address, or expects a different format from what I input.

@aragon1006 Can you please confirm whether there were any successful orders of HERO10 to Vietnam so far? Could you suggest how to format my address, please? Let's break down this address of a nail salon I found on Google Maps in District 4, Ho Chi Minh to illustrate the address complexity here. The address is reported as "266/9/7 Đường Tôn Đản, Phường 4, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam" by Google Maps, you can find it here, the plus code is "QP44+P3 District 4, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam"

• Should I input the address with diacritics (Hồ Chí Minh), or just unaccented characters (Ho Chi Minh)?
  • How can I input a street number that has forward slashes in it? The street field doesn't accept slashes. I tried putting there spaces, dots, commas, and even omitting the part after the main street number (that will have me walking several blocks to receive my delivery, but at this point I don't care).
  • Should the street number be before the street name, or after?
  • Quan, Phuong (District, Ward) - should they go to the second address line? Should they be in Vietnamese or English? Accented or unaccented?
  • City: Should I fill in Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, or just Hồ Chí Minh, or Ho Chi Minh? ("Thành phố" means City - this is one of the cities that are a province in itself, see Wiki article for details, breaking down addresses is not a straightforward task here.)
    Administrative subdivisions of Vietnam
  • ZIP Code: Vietnam doesn't really use ZIP codes, the City/Province - District/County/Town - Ward/Commune notation is used instead, and the carriers always call anyway, because mailboxes are non-existent here as well and the phone or reception desk if available is a substitute for that. For District 4, Ho Chi Minh, I found ZIP codes in these differing formats (all accepted by DHL/FedEx in my experience): 700000 (7 followed by 5 zeros) for the whole city, 70000 (7 follwed by 4 zeros) for the whole city, or this list for different wards and special places of interest of the district, which would make the ZIP 72813 for Phuong 4. Google Maps won't show ZIP codes in its addresses here, because it is not used and the available information about them is ambiguous.

I tried all three formats, none of them seemed to work.

As you can see, there are many ways to input the address - and if an automatic system is checking the validity and has only one correct option, there's a large number of equally correct combinations that will fail me. That's why posting an example of a properly formatted address that will pass the check would be super helpful.

(From a user experience standpoint, this should be validated right after submitting the address, not after inputting the payment method and submitting the order, and the error message REALLY needs to be more specific (which fields are an issue, why are they an issue), or at the very least the following support call should resolve the problem by other means. Navigating through this mess is a nightmare, and I cannot understand how this is OK for GoPro and how it can go unfixed for so long and with support suggesting workarounds that don't work either. I can't imagine the resulting customer support costs and brand name damage costs are still lower than the cost of fixing the system.)

Tourist

[ New ]

@coolpike33765 I think they are having problems with non-standard addresses that use more than just English characters, or it just may not be optimized for Asia. Just a guess though. Let's see if I get answer to my big post :)

Tourist

[ New ]

i'm not sure what it is. I tried putting my adress in Japanese and English both doesnt work and its 100% correct. I cannot even get to the paypal page. I never had any problems on any other websites before. I hope gopro can fix this soon so i can make an order.

Tourist

[ New ]

Same in Croatia. Tried everything with my address and multiple credit and debit cards.

Tourist

[ New ]

All of these seem to me like an English-centric system failing to recognize other scripts / diacritics / transcriptions / address systems. Hope the support will resolve it for us, or ideally that the system will be fixed.

Hiker

[ New ]

i experienced the same buggy purchasing system when the 9 came out, 12 days till delivery with no calls back, no emails just deafening silence chasing it up. it was just as bad if not worse as the camera itself - "unfit for purpose", sold the Gopop9 4 weeks later and stuck with the 7. If they haven't fixed it from 12months ago like the 9 don't expect any miracles from this company.  

Think of this as a blessing in disguise saving you from spending your hard earned on a hot potato. Buyer beware

time to GoBro

They would have to pay me to use one of their new cameras in a once in a lifetime situation is its a 50/50 chance it will capture it

Tourist

[ New ]

Do your credit cards have that two step security where you have to enter a code you get from the online banking app?

I wonder if that is the problem.

Tourist

[ New ]

@rapidalp1534 I am aware of the overheating issues - but I plan on using the camera mostly on my motorbike (as a dashcam in case something happens during my commute, using Session now) and sometimes swimming, so that should not be a deal breaker for me. Thank you for pointing it out though.

@sweetstoke6771 yes, I need to either verify it through the banking app or input a code sent over a text message. I didn't realize there were some that didn't require that :D I am aware the US banking culture still heavily relies on checks though, so not much can surprise me. However, that shouldn't be the issue we are facing, as it not only doesn't attempt to redirect you to 3D Secure while checking out, but also when using PayPal, it doesn't ask for logging into your PayPal account. I am convinced the "We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our customer service center." error pops up before any payment processing takes place and is tied to the information entered in the previous steps.

———

Found a few more threads with the same or similar problems, some of them actually marked as resolved even though they aren't :/ The issue seems to have been present in one form or another at least since 2019. It apparently used to go all the way to the actual payment processing before screwing up though, at least they fixed that. I guess user satisfaction doesn't mean much to them, but pressure from banks revoking payments might, so they removed that part.

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Cannot-place-order-2021-edition/m-p/1258247/highlight/true#/M...

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Cannot-place-order/m-p/713624#M162607

https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Problems-placing-order/td-p/449121

Tourist

[ New ]

When I read this here so I am now glad that the purchase did not work.
I also suspect full intention of GoPro behind it. Can it be that you all wanted to buy the 10s with existing, or new subscription to get a good price?

Then we have found the cause, you should pay the full purchase price ;-)

But then I might as well buy a camera with a 1" sensor from the competition.
Maybe I will do that now, in my country they say "other mothers also have beautiful daughters".
Too bad GoPro, you have successfully lost me as a customer and win back a customer is much harder than to keep one. you learn at the manager school, your superiors should go there.

Tourist

[ New ]

Non-english characters may be part of it, but I am having the same issue in the UK. I think it is an issue validating the address with UPS in general. I might just try having it sent to a neighbor if that address will validate and see if it works.

Personally, this is the error I get most often:

We're sorry that your order could not be placed. This probably happened due to a high order volume or temporary connection errors. Please wait a few minutes and resubmit your order. We won't process your payment until you successfully place your order. If you have further questions, please contact us.

Despite the error, I get a pending charge on my card, so I don't think it has anything to do with the billing information.

And of course I have been promised callbacks from gopro for nearly a week now and they never do. Half the time when I initiate a call with them and the do call me, there is something wrong with their phone system and they can't hear me, or I can't hear them.

There are so many compunding issues with gopro it's almost unbelievable.

Tourist

[ New ]

@frankywe I hope you are mistaken :) I think GoPro intends to promote their subscription service and the pricing makes sense from a business perspective. My guess is the price cut is thanks to no reseller profit margin, and they use this as a clever way not to be seen as undercutting their business customers, but still pocketing the sales revenue. There may also be an expectation of most users not buying a new unit every year, and keeping the subscription once they get locked into the unlimited cloud subscription scheme.

As for the issue we are facing, my gut tells me they have some important reason for address validation (they seem to be making every effort to only sell to end users), and the relatively few disgruntled customers do not outweigh it in their optics. I hope they'll find a way to support us when it malfunctions though - they must be aware they are steering customers towards competition.

@kheops59 reported the same issue in this thread: https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/GoPro-Thief/m-p/1264384/highlight/false#M220621 , he already owns the subscription and cannot order with the same error we're all facing.

@aragon1006 responded to him "We are checking this with the team. We'll post back for updates." Please keep us informed when you find a solution to this problem! :)

Tourist

[ New ]

@gcooperr351 That error message I got once on Friday my evening (guess America was waking up) when the website actually felt seriously overloaded and the cart was isbehaving. My bank wasn't contacted at all though.

Good point about UPS, I might try to see if I can find their validator.

For me, I actually tried callback once and it worked - but I don't hear well when calling and the international call was seriously muffled, and at that time I didn't really know what was going on, so I let it slide with "our site is overloaded at the moment" after about 16 minutes. I also tried the chat on Sunday, it had a lot of technical issues, but eventually I got it to load and spent almost an hour chatting with a lady that generally just suggested to "clear cookies, use different browser" and then to have someone elese order for me and transfer the account later (surprisingly you can change everything in the account details, including the login email, which the lady referred to as "transferring the subscription"). I guess we have different experience though, as I am in the APAC region. The number that called me had an Australian prefix (specifically it was 00 61 1800 875 560 - if there are any Australians with this issue, I guess this is where you can call toll-free).

I guess the costs of customer service must add up if this error continues to affect customers. I don't like putting in my time too though, already spent on this WAY more than I expected - probably would have been cheaper to just buy it at retail at this point, if there were retail options available here. But this makes me principially angry. I can understand technical issues (I am a developer myself), it is the lack of communication and no accountability whatsoever what infuriates me.

Tourist

[ New ]

If the addresses were really the cause, why were accessories from GoPro delivered to the exact same address about 16 months ago? I ordered them from the exact same website and UPS delivered without a hitch.
And why was I told after just two hours by GoPro support that there was nothing they could do and that I should buy from a local store? I work in support myself, after two hours you have never tried all the possibilities to help a customer.

For me, this does not sound credible and after a deliberate action on the part of GoPro.

Tourist

[ New ]

@frankywe It certainly is very fishy. I just hope they are just VERY bad (inept is the word I guess), not intentionally malicious. Actually not enough units available was my first guess, I just don't get why would they manage it this way.

Found another potential customer with order issue: https://community.gopro.com/t5/Cameras/Pourquoi-je-n-arrive-pas-a-commander/m-p/1261174#/M220255

Tourist

[ New ]

@frankywe I'm not saying it couldn't be intentional throttling of orders for certain markets, but it would be odd to me that the issues would persist for specific users while others have no issues. Especially since most of us have tried using different email address, vpns, CCs, etc. The fact that you received a shippment to that address does baffle me a bit though.

@luh216 I hope the address validation works for you. There is no explicit address validator I found for the UK, but there is for the US, not sure if there is one for your region. I did try just using their process for making a generic new shippment with ups (https://www.ups.com/ship) and it required me to put the destination address (mine) and it actually reversed the first 2 lines of my address from how I normally write it (also reversed from how the royal mail validator validates it). The new address doesn't resolve the issues I have though.

I am not sure what your situation is, but I am also uisng a US CC so my billing and shipping info are different. However I don't think that is the issue since my CC gets billed just fine.

As you mentioned they might be doing something to prevent retailers from ordering as if they are end users(I live in a mixed use building so maybe it thinks my address is commercial?), but that makes no sense to me either. If you are a retailer you need to order more than 1 at a time, and the wholesale prices are still going to be lower directly from gopro than the subscription price.

All of this would just be a bit of an inconvenience for me normally, but I am really upset they can't fix this or manually process the order over the phone, as I have a vacation I am going on in a week and a half that I wanted to have the 10 for it.

Tourist

[ New ]
What’s is everyone here trying the order, just the camera or camera+accessories bundle? I wonder if it’s a stock issue.
Tourist

[ New ]

For me it was the camera + accessories and the dual battery charger. It certainly could be a stock issue. The problem seems to affect people outside of the US more and I would imagine they cater to that market more. While a company like gopro seems large and well established, they have had tons of profitability issues, and it's certainly possible they just don't even have the cashflow to manufacture all of the cameras they need for purchasing surges like this.

Tourist

[ New ]
Here to. Camera + accessories bundle
Tourist

[ New ]

Followup question. How many of you are using a billing address that is different than your shipping address?

I have been looking at the site code and I get an error when using billing information that is different from the shipping information. This error then REMOVES my email address which would explain why the order can't be completed if it has a subscription in the cart. It may explain why @frankywe was able to purchase just accessories previously.

Tourist

[ New ]

@gcooperr351 I have subscribed the Abo before. It was not part of the order of the new 10 black. I was of course logged in with my customer account.
Address of the invoice and the delivery were always identical.
And I like to quote again the answer from GoPro:
" Since we can't process the order via the website and we already exhausted the workaround to process your order ..."

So GoPro knows exactly what's wrong there, or rather, they know something they will never answer us.
They have checked it ...
For me, the case is closed, I hope GoPro adheres to their own terms and conditions and refund me the subscription. After that we just go our separate ways
They keep their bad webstore and I keep my money

Tourist

[ New ]

@gcooperr351 yup, what's keeping me optimistic is that the vast majority of customers seem to be able to order, and that there are tracking issues being discussed on the forum a lot too, which would point to most people actually getting their cameras.

I never used a different billing address, although now that I think of it, my card might be tied to my previous address, if that is recorded in the Vietnamese system. However, it shouldn't have an effect on the issue we're facing, because even when choosing PayPal as a payment provider, the issue persists before we even get to the point of logging into PayPal account.

Will check the UPS system tomorrow, want to give any potential soft ban on my IP / range / ISP / location 24 hrs to cool off.

Retailers - my point was more about corporate customers being steered towards resellers - but there probably aren't that many of those.

I am stuck now in a hard lockdown in Ho Chi Minh (Saigon), can only receive orders, can't even go grocery shopping. I allocated my spare money for a few months towards this purchase and was enthusiastic about playing with my "new toy", and it's really annoying what GoPro is doing. For comparison, my previous "electronic toy" purchase was new Sony wireless earbuds (direct preorder), and while they had me wait for about 2 extra months, they communicated about that very well, explaining the situation (covid problems in their plant in Malaysia) and telling me when to (not) expect my shipment. It kept me as a loyal customer and a brand supporter.

I get that GoPro is way smaller than Sony, but the support is abysmal in comparison, even when taking the company size difference in account. Why can't they just process the order manually when contacting the support - that's an amazing level of incompetence. They're really lucky they're technologically ahead of the competition in their niche, unfortunately for us.

@sweetstoke6771 I was trying to order HERO10 (bundle first, not the bundle later on) and a bunch of accessories, gradually cutting down on the accessories (will buy off-brand stuff locally, turns out most stuff is cheaper and looks comparable) so only the USB pass-through door stays in my order for now (I like the clamp to keep the cable looped and pointing backwards, didn't find an off-brand version that does that). Tried just the GoPro too, doesn't make a difference to the checkout error. Didn't try an order without the GoPro.

If they won't fix this ordering clusterf*ck by the time HERO10 gets stocked by local resellers in Vietnam, I'm giving up and buying all locally. I was actually interested in the subscription, but it was just a nice to have for me, and certainly not worth this headache.

Tourist

[ New ]
Tourist

[ New ]

In Germany we have the same problem. It is NOT a problem with billing address or credit card or anythingelse. I checked it with different addresses, different articles, different IPs and so on. Before you can go to the payment checkout the checkout prozess stopped. So it is a problem from the system not from the user.

Tourist

[ New ]

The same problem for me:

"We're sorry that your order could not be placed. This probably happened due to a high order volume or temporary connection errors. Please wait a few minutes and resubmit your order. We won't process your payment until you successfully place your order. If you have further questions, please contact us."

I tryed make order in Madeira (Portugal) 2 days ago. They charged money from my debit card, but the order was not placed. Today money was returned. I tryed one more time and it was the same problem and money was charged again.

Tourist

[ New ]

@lkf1968 Totally agreed. That sounds like the issue I am facing. Maybe, if you're willing to put some money and effort into it, you might buy the subscription and then involve German authorities - I assume Germany has strong consumer protection policies, and selling a subscription including price reduction on products without providing means of buying those products won't fly with them. If this is still true, there should be GoPro EU headquarters in Munich (see https://gopro.com/en/de/news/gopro-officially-opens-european-headquarters-in-munich ), so this move should actually affect them. These guys might be able to help: https://www.evz.de/ ( https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europ%C3%A4isches_Verbraucherzentrum )

I can't directly do anything from Vietnam unfortunately. I am willing to help with any materials, experience or screenshotting needed if you open a case, and would sift through the posts here to try and find other Germans with the same issue - I recall at least one more.

@antonp42 I think you have a slightly different problem than what most of us are discussing here - your error message is different and your card was actually initially charged, unlike us who got stuck at the "We're sorry, but your order cannot be placed. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact our customer service center." error. I'd try to contact the customer service (request a callback, or if you are lucky enough to load it, go through the chatbox support), they might be actually able to help with that.

Tourist

[ New ]

Yes, that will probably be it. I wanted to know it again and have a little "experimented" Can nothing happen, the order does not work anyway ;-)

Addresses do not matter, I can enter what I want, he does not accept the means of payment.
Except for the purchase of the subscription, there he has worked without problems

Tourist

[ New ]

My last answer was actually related to the post by @lkf1968
I don't know how this is sorted properly. Probably the same programmer who programmed the store ;-)

@luh216yes they are right. There are appropriate laws here in Germany and turn on the consumer protection can help.
There is also a general 14 day right of return here to revoke an online purchase.
That's what I'm trying to do with the subscription right now. And exactly it is written in GoPro T&Cs, what good is it to me if GoPro simply does not respond.  

Sightseer

[ New ]

I am having this same issue as well. I am in the USA (Virginia) and have no special characters in my address. I have tried with 3 different credit cards with no luck, same error. Paypal will not open either. No idea what to do. Trying to buy the Hero10 bundle for $449.99.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone. Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues placing orders at gopro.com. If you continue to have difficulties with the checkout process after performing troubleshooting steps, we recommend that you purchase locally through a nearby retailer or one of our local distributors.

For further assistance, you may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

We appreciate your patience.

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez That doesn't help me because I also want the subscription. Uless you are telling me you will allow a local retailer to sell that now too?

Not to mention your aggressive undercutting has pretty much discouraged any retailer from stocking the 9 or 10 here. I haven't found a single store that caries the 9 let alone the 10.

You need to start digging yourselves out of this mess. Shareholders are not going to be pleased that you created this loss leader to undercut your retailser and capture more revenue, only to find out your checkout system is so flawed you can't even take orders.

Tourist

[ New ]

@aenriquez 

This is a predefined text module that you and your colleagues use?
This answer does not make it better, rather it causes even more frustration for the customers concerned.

There will be no solution, we as affected customers will never be able to order anything from your store again.
Our accounts are destroyed, we are on a blacklist, or the address database is just junk.

Dear GoPro, please fix this problem and do not send us any phrase text modules.

Tourist

[ New ]

last week I went to order. it is no longer possible to order accessories for the same address today. all wrong

Hiker

[ New ]

this purchasing system is as buggy as the camera.

the hero9 is a recent classic example..... still buggy.... purchased using the same buggy system you're experiencing with the same outcomes.........

NEITHER ARE FIXED 12months later! - take note and digest as you will.

this is the path your "buying" into with a gauntlet support system to wear you out before you get any answers

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing you. When you get a chance, please reach out to our Support Team at gopro.com/help/ContactUs so can log a case on your account and assist you further.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks to a, before me rather rarely used PayPal account, my matyrium with your webstore has found an end.
What bothered you about my credit cards and Apple Pay will forever remain your secret and with the GoPro 11, the game starts all over again Smiley Frustrated
No idea why I've tried so long, over and over again. I must be crazy