09-03-2019 11:38 PM
Hello, I have a HERO 4 go pro. I can see on the go pro playback my 256 files but when I connect it to the laptop I do not see any pictures.
- with GoPro Quick
- from the smartphone
- Connecting go pro to the laptop and looking inside the folders as it was a standard device
- With a sd card adapter
What can I do?
09-08-2019 05:40 AM
- three folders of old pictures I have deleted on the gopro long time ago. I cannot see them on playback mode
ON playback mode on gopro:
- my 256 pictures I would like to import on my laptop but I cannot see them when I connect it.
09-08-2019 11:13 AM
Try inserting the SD card directly to your computer using an SD card adapter. See if the files could be viewed.
Which SD card are you using? The brand, capacity, classification would be helpful.
If you are able to see your files through the camera, it could be that your computer may not be recognizing the camera. The steps below will fix the issue:
- Camera is Not Recognized on Quik for desktop - Windows
- Camera is Not Recognized on Quik for desktop - Mac
- Camera is not Recognized when Plugged into a Computer USB Port
You may also use a different media player other than Quik for desktop in order to access your GoPro footage. Let us know how it goes.