Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Can not place an order

[ New ]

Hi there,

I try to place an order but it shows this message "Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method."

Either I try my credit card or use PayPal. Do anyone know is there anything wrong with the online purchase?  

GoPro

Re: Can not place an order

[ New ]

Hi @williamw86755

Sorry for any trouble caused.

This has been reported to the team.

See if the workaround shared on this thread will help.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for your reply.

However, that doesn't work for me. I still cant place the order. 

All I see is "Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method."

Please fix this asap...

Tourist

[ New ]
ok I see I'm not the only having this problem. Has there been anything done to fix this?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

For those getting the payment options error, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order/s and it was declined.

You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

If you continue to get the same, you may order from authorized sellers or local retailers instead.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Ok just tried it through gopro.com, got the same results. Looked into ordering from an outside vendors and it doesn't make sense because they're not offering the discount on the cameras I'm trying to buy or offer the gopro subscription...I need help with this...
Backpacker

[ New ]

If you are ordering from outside of the USA, sometimes your bank will decline the transaction fee due to suspected fraud.  They will usually send you a text (if you have that option) informing you of this and once you confirm the transaction is genuine, you can then resubmitt your order and your bank won't block it.

Tourist

[ New ]
I appreciate the information. Unfortunately that not the case. I live in NYC...lol