Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: Can i have my camera please ?

[ New ]

Meanwhile the GoPro founder will be driving his Ferrari down Highway 92 to 280 to meet up with his mistress in the city that we are all paying for with all the cash he is withholding for 30 days with interest prior to shipping out products. All so he can claim higher volume inventory to his stock holders for the smoke and mirrors pony show...  Ahhhh greeedy Bay Area silicon valley entrepreneurs that let success all go to their heads.... Funny part is they are not even true locals to the silicon valley all transplants....

Hiker

[ New ]
Thanks for sharing that :)

After a week after sending them €399.99 I'm currently on step 2. I'm really looking forward to getting the product I paid for and some goodies for the delay!

I will keep you guys posted! I'm still not disillusioned! I'm sure GoPro are a great company who care about getting their product to the final user in a timely and efficient manner!
Tourist

[ New ]
Sorry for your troubles. A quick search through the forums and you’ll see the same story over and over... Don’t get too stressed man really not worth it. Just be demanding with customer services and maybe next time buy through a bricks and mortar retailer.
Nomad

[ New ]
Well, in my case. 33 days and 22 hours since I clicked the mouse button on my order. My wife just sent me a text saying UPS just delivered my camera. Of course I won't get to check it out until I get home. But I have high hopes.
Tourist

[ New ]
I have been waiting 41 days and all they tell me is “we are working on it”
Hiker

[ New ]
Hello everyone. This is OP again.
A quick update. I was on the the phone with a gopro guy calling me from the UK on 9th December. He basically said he'd get to their other team to chase the order and that I should get it at the end of the week but that it was just an estimate. Well, having browsed this forum I wasn't ecstatic but what choice did I have, really, they got me a nice deal on Cyber Monday after all.

Ok, so on 10/12/19, which for Americans is 10th December, and its the ONLY correct way to write the date, I got the invoice for my order and I thought it was a good sign. Then I got a tracking number from a courier company and now the camera is set to arrive on Friday 13/12/19.

I'll let you guys know if I eventually receive it. Looking forward to it.

Anyway, is it possible that the biggest issue here is that people having difficulty with their orders are non - EU?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for any trouble caused.

For order inquiries/follow-up, it will be best to reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
Ok, quick update.

It's 9pm. The camera was scheduled to arrive today by UPS. Their system says its due to be delivered today. Its 9 pm... Hmm

Just reminding everyone: Go Pro have charged me €399.98 on 2nd December, 11 days ago, and I haven't received the product yet. I'm just wondering if they would do anything if it wasn't for me bringing the issue to their attention.

I'm also wondering WHAT EXTRA STUFF WILL GO PRO SEND ME FOR THIS DELAY.

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, EJ, where do I claim my goodies bag, please?