Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Can I have GoPro 7 Black show image number while reviewing pictures

Just like the tittle says...I need to review a lot of pictures and it would make my life a lot simpler if I could review them on the touchscreen of the GoPro and take note of the image number. I can do this in my GoPro Hero3 (with attached screen it shows what image number I'm in), but I cannot do it in my GoPro 7 Black...nor on my GoPro 5 for that matter.

Any ideas?

JC

PD - To make things more clear. Several people, like 15 or 20, bring me the GoPro's and eachone of them has taken about 400 pictures. Most of these images are repeats of the same subject, so what they do is review the images on the camera's touchscreen and take note of only the 10 or 15 images that are needed. When I receive each camera´s SD card I only have to look for those 10 or 15 images that they wrote down in a paper form that is provided. So instead of having to go through thousand of images, I only have to review about 400 or 600 images. Erasing on camera those images that are noy needed is not an option, because all images must be kept in a backup drive.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Can I have GoPro 7 Black show image number while reviewing pictures

Hi @jcgo

Thanks for the feedback.
We'll have this shared to the team.
Please continue checking our website for updates.

Thanks!
Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Can I have GoPro 7 Black show image number while reviewing pictures

Hi @jcgo

Thanks for the feedback.
We'll have this shared to the team.
Please continue checking our website for updates.

Thanks!
Ej