Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Camera will not turn on

I have just bought the Go Pro 7 Black from you and after 48 hours and being used twice, it will not turn on.

I have followed all the instructions on your site to try and solve the issue, but nothing has worked. I have also read some of the other posts on similar issues, again all the solutions suggested do not work. 
I have checked the cables and re formatted the SD card.

I have tried connecting it through my lap top and via a USB socket, but nothing is working.

I am really disappointed, given the short time I have had the camera, to find it has developed this fault.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Camera will not turn on

Hello @jgoldie. Sorry to hear about the trouble. The power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: HERO7 Will Not Power On

If the issue persists, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Camera will not turn on

The camera has been returned to be replaced, as no soution to sort the issue.