Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Camera is not working well

[ New ]

Sind Sie ein Spaßvogel oder ist Ihre Antwort nur falsch übersetzt???

Ihre Antwort lautet auf deutsch:"Entschuldigung, aber ich weiß, wie es geht, es ist keine Problemkarte. Ich habe eine Garantie, die ich für das Studium im Dienst bestehen möchte. Wenn es eine Ehe ist, brauche ich einen Ersatz"!!??

Nomad

[ New ]

Some online translaters don't work well with local sayings, if there is a typing error, words may accidently get substituted.  

1:  Do a full format of the SD card in your pc

2:  Format the card again in your GoPro before using.

3:  Also do a manual update of the firmware of the GoPro to fix any buggy firmware.

See if that helps with the freezing issue.

Tourist

[ New ]

Und genau das was Sie vorschlagen funktioniert nicht, weil meine Gopro KEIN MENÜ mehr anzeigt, kann ich die SD-Karte nicht in der Gopro formatieren. Somit habe ich KEINEN ZUGRIFF auf alle Gopro Einstellungen!

Gruß

Dieter

@irishmanpdx  schrieb:

Some online translaters don't work well with local sayings, if there is a typing error, words may accidently get substituted.  

1:  Do a full format of the SD card in your pc

2:  Format the card again in your GoPro before using.

3:  Also do a manual update of the firmware of the GoPro to fix any buggy firmware.

See if that helps with the freezing issue.

Nomad

[ New ]

Thanks for that useless information, but you don't need the menu to perform a manual update.  Please confirm whether or not you have done this step.  If you have and you still don't have a screen displayed, then contact GoPro directly and get a refund.

Tourist

[ New ]

Habe Ihnen schon mitgeteilt, dass ich die SD-Karte in der Gopro nicht formatieren kann, weil die Gopro kein Menü anzeigt. Deshalb sind keine Bedienfunktionen einstellbar!

Gruß Dieter V.

@irishmanpdx  schrieb:

Thanks for that useless information, but you don't need the menu to perform a manual update.  Please confirm whether or not you have done this step.  If you have and you still don't have a screen displayed, then contact GoPro directly and get a refund.

Tourist

[ New ]

Teilen Sie mir bitte die Anschrift mit, wohin ich die Gopro schicken kann. Ich abe die Kamera vor 7 Monaten geliefert bekommen - habe aber leider nicht mer den Lieferschein.

@irishmanpdx  schrieb:

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @dieterv4630

Please reach out to our Support Team.

You may submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat session with one of our representatives.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

GOPRO Hero 8 zeigt kein Menü mehr!

[ New ]

Warranty repair: I bought my Gopro Hero 8 7 months ago. Now I have started a time-lapse recording. The Gopro took 5 single pictures and then stopped without function. Turned off, removed the battery, waited 5 minutes and tried to start the camera again. A menu can no longer be called up. The camera always shows only 2 or three single photos and stays there again. I then loaded the current update from the server and copied it to the memory card that I used in the Gopro before the defect - followed exactly your instructions and formatted the memory card on the PC in exFAT format beforehand. When this SD card is inserted into the Gopro 8 (previously switched off), there is only a strange trilling sound - but no update is installed. Posted several times in your forum, but did not receive a helpful hint. Please send me an RMA form and tell me where to send the camera.

Please urgently for help - I have been trying to contact you for 4 days.