Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Camera auto rotating in Adobe Premiere

[ New ]

Hi,

I'm trying to export a 360 video of an event we recently recorded. I've used the Max Exporter to convert the footage from .360 to Cineform and imported it into adobe premiere in order to overlay the recorded audio and export the whole thing as one long clip. 

I ensured that horizon level and world lock were enabled during the export in Max exporter.

The problem is that the 360 footage is turning slowly. This is made more annoying when one of the clips ends and the next begins as it resets to the previous default start position. Can someone tell me how to stop this, please? 

Nomad

Re: Camera auto rotating in Adobe Premiere

[ New ]

Got the same issue justt in the GP app. I recorded a gig at the weekend. Camera was sitting undisturbed for 3 x 40 mins sets. Skimming through the footage afterwards you can see the image rotating slowly. Wonder if its to do with the earths rotation lol.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @williamj468 @modxuser

Please reach out to our Support Team to have this checked further.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi EJ,

That link you send doesnt give the option of selecting GoPro max under "products".

I tried calling the UK support line today but unlike a couple of weeks ago, it now states "go online" before ending the call automatically. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @williamj468

The chat and phone option should work.
Please make sure that the network you are using allows calls to toll free numbers.
When initiating a chat session, try selecting US-English.
You should be able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Still haven't managed to get through. I tried the first time and It said for me to post here. Now you say to try calling them again - This support is a joke....

Sightseer

[ New ]

Auch in der App dreht sie das Bild automatisch. Handelt es sich um einen Hardware- oder Softwarefehler?