Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Camera Repair

[ New ]

My Hero7 White cracked within 2 days of buying it when my daughter jumped into the ocean. You will not replace it for me so I need it repaired. Where can I send it for repair?

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

Re: Camera Repair

[ New ]
GoPro doesn't do repairs. This is a member to member Support community, so we have no information regarding returns or replacements, however I'm assuming that you have been in contact with GoPro Support since you mentioned them not replacing it for you. Do you have GoPro Plus? While accidental damage is obviously not covered under warranty, with GoPro Plus you can exchange up to two cameras per year for any reason.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Explorer

[ New ]
GoPro doesn't do repairs. This is a member to member Support community, so we have no information regarding returns or replacements, however I'm assuming that you have been in contact with GoPro Support since you mentioned them not replacing it for you. Do you have GoPro Plus? While accidental damage is obviously not covered under warranty, with GoPro Plus you can exchange up to two cameras per year for any reason.
Adventurer

[ New ]

@evo10011 wrote:

My Hero7 White cracked within 2 days of buying it when my daughter jumped into the ocean. You will not replace it for me so I need it repaired. Where can I send it for repair?

Did you provide GoPro with any serial number?  No. Go sign up for the $4.19 plus plan. Or try returning.  Shame GoPro just sells cameras