Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Camera Help

[ New ]

Aloha GoPro,

I am interested in using your cameras in a multi camera Live Stream set up and I would like to know what models of cameras have a "video out" port so that I can run live footage straight to my computer.

Mahlao for your assistnace,

Ethan Paguirigan 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Camera Help

[ New ]

@boldgorge43153, running a live footage from a GoPro camera to a computer isn't currently a feature.

You can only achieve a video out signal to HDTV monitor or broadcasting product (i.e. converter, switcher, HDMI recorder, etc.) via HDMI. This applies to HERO7 Black, HERO (2018), HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black, HERO4 (Black and Silver Editions), HERO3+ (Black and Silver Editions), HERO3 (White, Silver, and Black Editions) and HERO2. You can find more information about this here.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Camera Help

[ New ]

@boldgorge43153, running a live footage from a GoPro camera to a computer isn't currently a feature.

You can only achieve a video out signal to HDTV monitor or broadcasting product (i.e. converter, switcher, HDMI recorder, etc.) via HDMI. This applies to HERO7 Black, HERO (2018), HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black, HERO4 (Black and Silver Editions), HERO3+ (Black and Silver Editions), HERO3 (White, Silver, and Black Editions) and HERO2. You can find more information about this here.