Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: CAN'T CONTACT GOPRO

[ New ]

I can also not contact gopro now for days! My GoPro keeps frezzing, turning off while recording, producing currupt files that can't be viewed, audio works sometimes, sometimes doesn't.
I used sandisk extreme SD cards, I format them everytime I unload them, my Gopro is running v01.90, I have done mulitple factory resets to try and resolve this with no luck.
I have a monitised youtube channel and can't afford to get home to find I have unuseable footage.

Will someone please contact me.

Tourist

[ New ]

Good luck with that... Here's what i've had, 

21 Sep 2020 - Contact Us page, their Web page processed an order my mistake, same day sent a message to cancel order.

9 October 2020 - Call back scheduled, "support agent will be in touch soon"

12 October 2020 - Got A Shout out when I complained that GoPro Help/Contact Us page does not work

13 Oct 2020 - Earned a badge for telling anyone that wants to hear the GoPro is not waterproof & maybe you could smear a bit of grease on the seals. Anyway my Go Pro is dead.

14 Oct 2020 Got a badge to make me feel happy?

14 Oct 2020 - Aww Yeah! You got a Hi-5! - when I complained the USB port is not water proof as advertised

15 Oct 2020 - another Hi-5! - clearly there is no human in charge, the robot mayk87888 is ending out crap to keep complaining customers off the site

20 Oct 20 - Sorry we missed your message.. contact by chat or phone. GoPro Help/Contact Us page does not work

28 Oct 20 - Went back to GoPro Help/Contact Us page, live chat says"no agenta available, check back later"

29 Oct 2020 - Same as 20 Oct, your call back has been sceduled, be in touch soon

30 Oct 2020 - I GIVE UP, YOU WIN GoPro, I really regret ordering another GoPro to replace my drowned one. I'm sure there is better out there now, GoPro advertising is "fake" advertising.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @bartv875. We see that you have been able to reach Support and that a return order has been processed. Should you have further questions or concerns, it would be best to get in touch with them directly. You may use the RMA number or the case number for easy reference. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @hewman. Based on the support cases, we see that the team has been communicating with you until November, via email, but has not received any feedback. If you still have the same concern, please submit a new contact request so Support can further assist you. You can reach them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs