Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Re: CAN'T CONTACT GOPRO

[ New ]

Hello,

I have a black hero 7 GO Pro and i am in the same situation.

I was able to connect my go pro once by re-enebaling my portable MTB device option but it only worked once and since then, i am completely unable to connect my go pro to transfer data on my desktop (which has no SD card port)  Eventhough i have an expensive USBC cable for data transfer. The PC detects the Go pro in devices and printers but the camera doesnt show up at all in a way i can't access the MTB folders to get to the files. My 60Gb SD card is full now and i cant use my camera anymore cause i cant save the files onto my pc to delete them from the camera. SO i bought a camera i can't use.. I understand with the crisis things are harder to follow up to due to high demand volume.. But ive been helpless for a almost two months now.

Its been A Month and a half Now! ; since I am trying to enter in contact with the support service but the contact thread no matter the country i choose, still says ''invalid captcha'' or ''all our agents are busy please come back later'' Ive tried on pC, on Phone, on different browsers, i tried everything.

I would be grateful to receive some assistance at some point. 

Thank you, have a nice day.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @kartofelsalad. Have you been able to try using an SD card adapter? Also, see Camera is not Recognized when Plugged into a Computer USB Port for further troubleshooting. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

Who are you even kidding? I bet you don't have anyone hired for customer support. Pressing "chat" always says that all support agents are busy and pressing "request call" just says that you will get called soon, but that never happens. And don't even try to say that I request help outside business hours (even though I am a gopro plus subscriber and I could), or that I entered my information eronously. I'll go above and beyond to make this right. It is really unacceptable.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @liviu884422. Support called you today but was unable to reach you. Based on the notes, they only reached your voicemail box. Your request is back in the queue. We do not have an exact time for when they will contact you back since it will depend on agent availability. Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi guys, I have a similar problem, can't conntact support and my Hero 7 Black is broken. Please contact me via phone or mail.

Screenshot_1.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @xoserko

When reaching out to Support, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. You may also try a different browser or go on incognito mode.

Please take note of the case number logged for reference.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

I can also not contact gopro now for days! Please send me an RMA number so can return. I tried all possible ways in contacting. Please open op mail or european phone!

Sightseer

[ New ]

Please can you send me a direct message as well with RMA number please asap. Impossible to reach over chat or phone, recall requests do not work.