Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Broken gopro with closed chat support

Hi! I need someone eho could help me with my gopro. I cant contact anyone from the customer service either. My gopro 5 for some reason has water inside the case even if it was locked and now it doesnt turn on. I put it soaked with dry rice but still its not turning on. Hows that possible? The last activity done was doing picture in the beach with no problem with its soak limit. Please help. I dont know what to do with my gopro :(

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Broken gopro with closed chat support

Hello @zzyyrraahh

Sorry to her about your camera. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team. They will be able to look into options for you. You can reach them vi aphone or chat here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hello @zzyyrraahh

Sorry to her about your camera. It would be best to get in touch with our Support team. They will be able to look into options for you. You can reach them vi aphone or chat here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius

Tourist

Thats one of the problem. The system does not support time for chat here in the philippines. It says chat is not avaiable for me. How can i change the country so maybe you could catch them on my time?
GoPro

Hi @zzyyrraahh

Please take note of their opening hours listed here. You should be able to get through one of our representatives during these times.

You may change the country by clicking on the globe icon on the upper right hand side of the page.

Thanks!

Ej