Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Broken Waterproof Case (GoPro Session 4)

Hello, 

I have my waterproof case for my Gopro Session (the first one) who broke a few days ago. At the store where I have buy it, the tell me that they can't do anythink, I have to contact the support. 

So, what can I do ? Because I can't find anywhere anythink who look like that support. 

Thank you,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions
GoPro Community Manager

Re: Broken Waterproof Case (GoPro Session 4)

You can also try giving our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs a call. We can sometimes help out in these cases.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Backpacker

can you post a picture of the case please. As the Session is waterproof on its own they never made a waterprood case, so curious what it is you've got

Tourist

I'm talking about that "thing" around the camera. You can see on the left you can lock and delock it. The branch around it broke in to part. And you can also see on the picture, that case is use to put anything who can support the camera. 

Little explanation, I'm going skiing in two weeks, I can't put the camera on my helmet... 

I will post a picture of the case if needed.

Capture d’écran 2018-01-12 à 14.56.59.png
Backpacker

ah yes,  the Frame. I've had one break as well. I just bit the bullet & bought another one, you can get them from stores like Argos

GoPro Community Manager

You can also try giving our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs a call. We can sometimes help out in these cases.

Tourist

Hello Jeff ! 

Thanks for your reply. 

So, my only option is to call a overpayed number in France (I'm from Belgium) to get some help ? :/ 

However, many thanks, I will call this monday, hope to get a quick solution :)

Good week, 

Kevin

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

You can also chat with our team if you don't want to call. Chat information is available at the link I posted in my earlier message.