Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Broken Hero+ LCD

I have a GoPro Hero+ LCD, just over one year old. I was uncrewing it from a mount (not even using it for any sport!) and one of the legs snapped off the case - because the camera is built into the case this basically means my camera is now unusable. GoPros are meant to be hard-wearing but this one broke from just unscrewing a mount. 

Really disappointed with the poor quality of this camera. Would like a refund or replacement camera as I got so little use out of this one before it broke. 

I've attached an image of the broken camera to this message. 

IMG_1174.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Backpacker

Re: Broken Hero+ LCD

Hi George

Sorry to hear you've had a problem with your GoPro, although I will admit it seems to be a common issue with the budget Hero range.

However I'm afraid the forum is only hosted by GoPro, but aminly contribuited by public. You'll need to contact GoPro customer services with your complaint

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Backpacker

Hi George

Sorry to hear you've had a problem with your GoPro, although I will admit it seems to be a common issue with the budget Hero range.

However I'm afraid the forum is only hosted by GoPro, but aminly contribuited by public. You'll need to contact GoPro customer services with your complaint

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply! Ok will try and get in touch with them directly... cheers. 

Highlighted
Backpacker

no problem sir, we're all here to help out

Hope you do get somewhere with GoPro, but if not I do know of a backdoor with GoPro mounts integrated so it can still be used