Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Broken Front plastic of Hero 4 Silver

Hi everyone! i'm broke the front panel of my Hero 4 Silver, i search in every website this Original replecement, but is impossibile to found, i buy one and i thinking was Original but isn't! is differente the Character of the HERO 4 Logo, and too black write, also the backcase are different. When I can found or order the Original forn panel of HERO 4 Silver? (the logo of 4 silver and 4 black are little different for intensity of color) help me thank you! 

silverfront.jpg
Adventurer

Re: Broken Front plastic of Hero 4 Silver

Sightseer

that's are not Genuine 100%, the internals code and manufactory are little different

Adventurer

[ Edited ]

Maybe this one i s better they all do the same if asked I got mine works perfect for the price I paid a few dollars vs 20.00

the link was   not for one but a number of them

https://www.amazon.com/Plate-Front-Cover-GoPro-Silver/dp/B00WYA59T6

Sightseer

[ Edited ]

Thank you, i understand your kindly, but not is important for me the price, i can spend also 50$ for the part, but i want buy the OEM Original 100% faceplate

Adventurer

then I suggest to keep on searching. its just a faceplate  if asked.  they do work qwuite fine. mine broke a few years back   3 plus if not mistaken.

Sightseer

Yes,,I know...but i'm very precision person, and i want buy 100% original parts...my is a difficult question, i know...for this i want contact with gopro or with other like me that can helped me

Adventurer

https://www.peauproductions.com/products/gopro-hero-4-silver-front-faceplate

planty of sites out there or call gopro if they sell one they;ll sell you