Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Brand New Go Pro Hero 7 Silver not turning or showing LED lights for charging

[ New ]

I bought a brand new GoPro Hero 7 Silver and it will not turn on, make sounds, or show LEDs. I got this camera just two weeks ago from Amazon, it turned on just fine for setup with the Gopro app on my camera, I took a test photo and then put it in a sealed plastic bag and today when I went to check it before using it for the first time the screen didn't turn off, no sounds were made, and charging it did not help or make the LED come on. I checked the inside of the bag, the other acessories, and camera for any moisture content and found nothing.

I followed all the steps in the posted help article including trying to reset but that didn't work. I tried multiple chargers and outlets and that has not produced any results either. I'm at a loss here.

GoPro

Re: Brand New Go Pro Hero 7 Silver not turning or showing LED lights for charging

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the issue, @bluesummit03418. Let our Support Team help you. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number.