Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

Bonjour,il me faudrait une facture pour la commande : MP-04341849 Merci pour votre réponse

[ New ]

Bonjour,il me faudrait une facture pour la commande : MP-04341849 Merci pour votre réponse

Nomad

Re: Bonjour,il me faudrait une facture pour la commande : MP-04341849 Merci pour votre réponse

[ New ]

Just commenting here to find out if you solve your problem. Phone support refused to issue an official invoice, in my case.

GoPro

Re: Bonjour,il me faudrait une facture pour la commande : MP-04341849 Merci pour votre réponse

[ New ]

Hello @jacquesc2087. When you get a chance, please reach out to GoPro customer support at gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can assist you further.

Nomad

[ New ]

@aenriquez Could you comment on the fact that phone support is refusing to issue official EU VAT invoices? I might just have been out of luck with the representative I talked to. Is there an official position on that? Every business in Europe (GoPro is selling from the Netherlands) is required to issue them, especially if they are charging VAT (which GoPro is)

GoPro

[ New ]

@kajuna, please refer to my response to your other post. Thanks!