Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Bluetooth headset compatibility

Will the gopro fusion pair with a sena bluetooth headset for clearer audio during my motorcycle rides? I am starting a YouTube channel featuring 360 video of my rides and need to be able to communicate clearly with the gopro. The built-in Mic sucks for this purpose and I need to be able to communicate wirelessly while riding.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Bluetooth headset compatibility

No, only the Smart Remote and GoPro app are able to connect to the camera remotely. Sorry.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Explorer

It will not.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Do you know if there is a bluetooth headset that will work with the fusion.
Highlighted
Explorer

No, only the Smart Remote and GoPro app are able to connect to the camera remotely. Sorry.
Highlighted
Sightseer

So I'm wondering, if the gopro app on my phone can connect to the fusion, and the sena can connect to my phone, can the phone be the bridge between the gopro and the sena?
Highlighted
Explorer

That I don't know, but I'm not too confident in. It will be great if you can, but the app and camera are a closed system so I'm doubtful. However, since apps like Periscope work to stream camera data, there is hope.

Keep us updated on your progress. I'm sure there are plenty of people who could benefit from something like this.