Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: Blue and red artifacts in my nightlapse images and video

[ New ]

Hello, Everyone. Our Product team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. We will definitely post about it once we have new information from them. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

For all of you guys information. I've already return my gopro 8 for two times beacuse of this red and blue dot problem on the night lapse and night photo mode.

Here's the result:

The first replacement = still has the blue and red dot

The second replacement = still has the blue and red dot

and I'm already gave up to return it again, took Too much effort and time to waste.

THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM, AND THEY DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT IT. If this product is fail, gopro should recall it.

Adventurer

[ New ]

@mariustanya wrote:

Hello, Everyone. Our Product team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. We will definitely post about it once we have new information from them. Thanks!

yesterday

I hope GoPro can pop in and say they are stil lworking on this and arecoming near a resolution its since what Jan 2020 the last update????

Product  Team  can we say how far along are they on the  fix 1%, 25%  any percentage wise? its has been over 4 months   and no new updates fixed the Issue   of the last update in Jan 2020?

Tourist

[ New ]

This is what I got from GoPro support: The issue has been brought to our internal team's attention and we're awaiting for a fix on the next software update that will be released for HERO8 Black. 

We can only hope

Adventurer

[ New ]

I am sure it is fixed, Lol and other bugs and issues also being fixed many of them, once they get them all together then Wese the release I say 3 more months.  Lol

Tourist

[ New ]
I'll believe it when I see it. Quite disappointed with the GoPro Hero 8. Have loads of other issues too like it stopping charging at 90% and also locking up charging so I have to remove and reinvest the battery. All this in addition to Nightlapse basically being broken.

Will hold off any further GoPro camera purchases for now.

Tourist

[ New ]
Should say re-insert battery above. Lol.
Adventurer

[ New ]

gopro is so close to fixing all the bugs and issues I am sure the actual APP will get the update first again then any camera.   Be silient on it gopro we don't mind  JUly, AUG september is a new camera.