Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Blue and red artifacts in my nightlapse images and video

Hello, Everyone. Our Product team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. We will definitely post about it once we have new information from them. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

For all of you guys information. I've already return my gopro 8 for two times beacuse of this red and blue dot problem on the night lapse and night photo mode.

Here's the result:

The first replacement = still has the blue and red dot

The second replacement = still has the blue and red dot

and I'm already gave up to return it again, took Too much effort and time to waste.

THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM, AND THEY DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT IT. If this product is fail, gopro should recall it.

Highlighted
Adventurer

@mariustanya wrote:

Hello, Everyone. Our Product team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. We will definitely post about it once we have new information from them. Thanks!

yesterday

I hope GoPro can pop in and say they are stil lworking on this and arecoming near a resolution its since what Jan 2020 the last update????

Product  Team  can we say how far along are they on the  fix 1%, 25%  any percentage wise? its has been over 4 months   and no new updates fixed the Issue   of the last update in Jan 2020?

Highlighted
Tourist

This is what I got from GoPro support: The issue has been brought to our internal team's attention and we're awaiting for a fix on the next software update that will be released for HERO8 Black. 

We can only hope

Highlighted
Adventurer

I am sure it is fixed, Lol and other bugs and issues also being fixed many of them, once they get them all together then Wese the release I say 3 more months.  Lol

Highlighted
Tourist

I'll believe it when I see it. Quite disappointed with the GoPro Hero 8. Have loads of other issues too like it stopping charging at 90% and also locking up charging so I have to remove and reinvest the battery. All this in addition to Nightlapse basically being broken.

Will hold off any further GoPro camera purchases for now.

Highlighted
Tourist

Should say re-insert battery above. Lol.
Highlighted
Adventurer

gopro is so close to fixing all the bugs and issues I am sure the actual APP will get the update first again then any camera.   Be silient on it gopro we don't mind  JUly, AUG september is a new camera.