Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Black Screen on Galaxy s9 using Fusion

I just recieved the fusion the other day and I was able to connect and see the preview on the phone but today it's black. I read all the posts in this regards but still unable to resolve.

If support can provide a clear and concise directions I would truly appreciate it since I need to actually do some work with this.

NOTE: I did have an update to my phone yesterday which happens to be after it worked and today where it doesn't work so maybe that is the issue?

thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Black Screen on Galaxy s9 using Fusion

Thank you for the feedback, @zjdoliver. What OS is your Android running now? By any chance, have you been able to check if you are able to see your Fusion media on a computer or a different device? Hope to hear back from you. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Baseband Version 4.9.112

I was able to make it work on my iPad but it was working on the android.

thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

Appreciate the quick reply, @zjdoliver. If you have not done it yet, try this. Format SD card on the Fusion (but please save your files first). Then capture sample footage and try accessing them on the Android again. Let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Still a black screen. It seems like everything is working except I can't see anything.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @zjdoliver

Thank you for getting back to us. This has been reported to the team in charge.

We'll post an update once we have information.

Thanks!

Ej