Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Black Friday Offer or how to say F*** you loyal customers

[ New ]

Dear GoPro,

I'm a very loyal GoPro customer, I own the very first GoPro which was available and also 2 more and this year I wanted to Upgrade to the new Hero 8 Black. So I was waiting for your Black Friday deal and what I see now is really a slap in the face of all loyal GoPro customers who want to upgrade. From your package I only need the extra battery. Everyone knows that 32GB are way too small for proper usage, the stick....I already have proper ones and head bands from my previous ones. So where is the Black Friday offer for us loyal customers who don't need the extra package? I expected something like a discount code or a possible combination with the trade up deal, but all this is not offered. And don't say for us there is the trade up deal, this was already available the whole time, it is Black Friday I expect a little bit more than standard deals.

I mean be true to yourself, we loyal customers only need the Hero 8 +1 or 2 extra batteries and thats it and this for a nice Black Friday deal. Why do you not want to please us loyal customers too? I'm just really disappointed because I really waited for this offer.....I'm already thinking that is a sign to switch away from GoPro......which would be shame....

So I hope you guys have some extra offers for tomorrow or Monday. Think also of us!

Thank you!

Sebastian

Hiker

Re: Black Friday Offer or how to say F*** you loyal customers

[ New ]
the bundle is going for £329.99

If you don't fancy everything in the bundle ad have a suitable camera to teade up you can trade in for £279.99

If you've nothing to trade but don't want to get the bundle then get the camera at £379.99 - yep the camera by itself is going to cost you £50 more than the bundle.

Of course you could buy the bundle and two batteries and it would still be less than the camera by itself.

If you don't think the camer is worth it then go and look for a camera that is.
Adventurer

[ New ]

@jay-ell   could not said it any better then that.  Maybe they'll throw some extra stickers their way?

Tourist

[ New ]

@jay-ell 

All what you wrote is not new, I'm not stupid. I'm just saying that there is no offer for loyal GoPro customers. £ 279,99 is still a pretty **bleep**ty deal, when you can have the same deal in the US with $299. The British price is over $60 more. EUR prices are also not very good.

In the US GoPro is offering it for $299, I'm not willing to pay more than 299€ which is still more than the US offer. So I will upgrade if I get this or a deal like 325€ including 2 extra batteries.

Adventurer

[ New ]

And  Iwant the 2 year warranty  that overseas has?   Lol