Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Beta Updates for Fusion and for GoPro Fusion Studio Now Available

Yeah, that would make sense (let's hope they bump up the sensor resolution in the new hw revision).
Is image quality only improved for video capture in the beta? Most of my footage is jpeg timelapses - is there any benefit?
Highlighted
Explorer

The Beta release of Fusion Studio has better stitching, especially when each lens is exposed differently. It also allows you to import time-lapse photo from sub-folder folders so you can use Adobe Lightroom rendered GPR RAW time/night-lapse sequences. The camera Beta firmware allows you to shoot RAW photo time lapse, which will significantly improve your shots, but as far as jpeg is concerned, I don't think there is any change.
Highlighted
Nomad

Any idea when this will be out of beta?? and love to see more options in Protune like exposure, shutterspeed and maybe HDR Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Tourist

A six month wait for a new version of Fusion Studio is crazy ! I had to downgrade from Mojave and reinstall Mac OS High Sierra to run the Fusion Studio beta and 1.4 is still lacking in basic features like keyframes for overcapture. Not being able to afford the high price of Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro I'm using Insta360 Studio which is a very quick and simple editor with keyframes. Works great but it can only edit H.264 stitched film. GoPro, get your act together ! Smiley Mad

Highlighted
Tourist

Since I can't find a feedback channel for the beta, I'll post here:
Fusion on the beta fw, in multishot mode on battery power, started recording impossible gps info to the exif.
These exif lines are 10 meters apart:

N54°15'0.00" E26°0'15.36"

4294957297.27823 4294957297.27823

you can tell which ones are incorrect. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @antk355. It would be best to contact our Support team so a case can be created regarding your observation. This then will be directed to the Fusion team. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

We appreciate the feedback, @michelroelfsema and @patricbryn. Sorry, we do not have information about a new update or when a new version for Fusion studio will be released. We will definitely keep you updated as soon as we have new information. We will also submit your suggestions to the team. Best regards!

Highlighted
Tourist

In 3k you can't record more then 7min / max file size and camera doesn't make another file and also doesn't mention anything about it will be going back to 1.8 software will see if it helps