01-15-2019 12:24 PM
Happy New Year!
We’re happy to announce some exciting updates to Fusion, GoPro Fusion Studio and the supporting Fusion plug-ins. These updates and features are being made available as a public beta.
New Firmware v2.0 (Beta):
- New 5.6K/24fps video mode (captured at 5.8K resolution and stitched to 5.6K). This new mode pushes the image quality of Fusion even further, both in resolution and internal image processing, while delivering a cinematic 24fps.
- New 5.6K/24fps time-lapse video mode.
- RAW photo support for night and time-lapse modes with intervals of 5 seconds or longer.
- General bug fixes.
New GoPro Fusion Studio v1.4 (Beta):
- Adds 5.6K exports for the new higher resolution 24fps mode.
- Adds support for importing time-lapse photo from sub-folder folders, when using Adobe Lightroom rendered GPR RAW time/night-lapse sequences.
- Adds a preference control to import long videos in separate chapters for faster imports.
- Adds support for importing Fusion clips without .LRV files.
- Improved stabilization quality for all modes (particularly for 24fps).
- Improved stitch quality for videos with large exposure differences between front and back lenses.
- Enhanced image processing to improve outputs for all modes.
New Adobe Premiere CC 2019 and Adobe After Effects CC 2019 plug-ins:
- Updated GoPro VR plug-ins for Adobe Premiere CC 2019 and Adobe After Effects CC 2019.
Full details and downloads are available at https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/fusion-2-0-beta-update-for-your-gopro-fusion
01-15-2019 01:05 PM
no chance of my laptop coping with 5.6k, but i'm certainly going to try the new FusionStudio thank you
i won't lie, i thought GoPro had given up on the Fusion
01-17-2019 05:32 PM
Known issues and considerations:
- When using 5.6K/24fps video/time-lapse video mode and RAW time/night-lapse photo modes with the GoPro App, the resolution, frame rate and RAW settings will show up as blank in the GoPro App and cannot be changed. For these new beta modes, please use the settings menu on your Fusion to configure your capture mode.