Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Battery drain while camera off. I charged full battery and check on next day battery totally drained

GoPro hero 7 black

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Battery drain while camera off. I charged full battery and check on next day battery totally ...

Hello @suraj97

This is odd. It is important to determine battery integrity to make sure that your camera works smoothly. You may perform a short record time test to see how long the battery lasts. 

Should you get a runtime that is significantly shorter than the expected battery life, despite you using a recommended SD card and the camera being updated to the latest firmware, let our Support team know. This way, they can help you with the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Battery drain while camera off. I charged full battery and check on next day battery totally ...

Hello @suraj97

This is odd. It is important to determine battery integrity to make sure that your camera works smoothly. You may perform a short record time test to see how long the battery lasts. 

Should you get a runtime that is significantly shorter than the expected battery life, despite you using a recommended SD card and the camera being updated to the latest firmware, let our Support team know. This way, they can help you with the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Battery drain while camera off. I charged full battery and check on next day battery totally dra

Thank you! But I checked all time battery give perfect backup!! Just 2 times this happens! Battery drain totally in one night! But all the time camera gives perfect backup
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Battery drain while camera off. I charged full battery and check on next day battery totally dra

Hi @suraj97

Other users also suggest that after charging your camera fully, remove then reinsert the battery.

Thanks!

Ej